Donations for the month of August

We have received a total of $140 in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Search

Featured Member
Forum Stats
876 Members
30 Forums
6224 Topics
48844 Posts

Max Online: 64 @ Tuesday, January 19, 2016 5:52 PM
Top Posters
Pilgrim 13765
J_Edwards 4843
Tom 4203
Wes 3553
chestnutmare 2730
CovenantInBlood 2375
MarieP 2311
RJ_ 2288
John_C 2031
gotribe 1780
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pilgrim 25
Tom 20
AJ Castellitto 19
Leah Ireland 7
Robin 5
calvin 5
chestnutmare 5
goldenoldie 4
John_C 2
Meta4 1
Recent Posts
Rev. Carl Gallups
by AJ Castellitto
Yesterday at 01:24 PM
Prayer Esperience
by Tom
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:43 AM
Partake Unworthily?
by AJ Castellitto
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:23 AM
Mark of the Beast......?
by goldenoldie
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:44 PM
An interesting stat to find out
by John_C
Friday, August 19, 2016 5:11 PM
Revelation when was it written?
by Pilgrim
Friday, August 19, 2016 9:54 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

Anyway, I'm not say we should be preoccupied, but if we are too lazy as Christian citizens to see through deceptive narratives we deserve everything we get..... Have you guys ever heard of George Soros? Who do you think funds black lives matter pro
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Yesterday at 12:45 PM

Yeah, forget the site, just consider these facts Quote: In less than two months, it will be the one-year anniversary of the Sandy Hook massacre ó the shootings on December 14, 2012 by alleged killer Adam Lanza of 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hoo
Quotes
Jump to new posts Re: A remnant according to the election of grace. by chestnutmare @ Yesterday at 06:15 AM

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the wor
Quotes
Jump to new posts A remnant according to the election of grace. by chestnutmare @ Yesterday at 06:15 AM

"A remnant according to the election of grace." "A remnant according to the election of grace." Here the cause of election is traced back to its source. The basis upon which God elected this "remnant" was not faith fore
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Tom @ Saturday, August 27, 2016 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: AJ CastellittoOriginally Posted By: TomOriginally Posted By: AJ CastellittoThe 'parents' are in on it, the school has been closed for years, not sure if some of those kids even exist.... Or if the shooter even existed . Crisis a
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Pilgrim @ Saturday, August 27, 2016 8:56 PM

Okay, let's use a presuppositional apologetic to analyze this whole premise. 1. It is alleged that the school was abandoned 5 years before the incident. If that were true, then EVERYONE in that city and surrounding cities and towns who were familia
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Saturday, August 27, 2016 7:51 PM

Originally Posted By: TomOriginally Posted By: AJ CastellittoThe 'parents' are in on it, the school has been closed for years, not sure if some of those kids even exist.... Or if the shooter even existed . Crisis actors, computer generated composites
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Tom @ Saturday, August 27, 2016 6:35 PM

Originally Posted By: AJ CastellittoThe 'parents' are in on it, the school has been closed for years, not sure if some of those kids even exist.... Or if the shooter even existed . Crisis actors, computer generated composites and government controlle
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Tom @ Friday, August 26, 2016 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: PilgrimOriginally Posted By: Tom By the way the main reason I brought this matter up, is I was wondering what kind of people Trump was serounding himself with. I wouldn't say that Trump surrounded himself with Gallup or such ind
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Friday, August 26, 2016 10:09 PM

I will say one more thing then I will put this thing to bed, Bush Sr. was head of the CIA and is part of the CFR (council on foreign relations) as well as Obama and many other high ranking gov officials now and then..... both parties have special glo
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Pilgrim @ Friday, August 26, 2016 8:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Tom By the way the main reason I brought this matter up, is I was wondering what kind of people Trump was serounding himself with. I wouldn't say that Trump surrounded himself with Gallup or such individuals. They are just indiv
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Friday, August 26, 2016 8:15 PM

The 'parents' are in on it, the school has been closed for years, not sure if some of those kids even exist.... Or if the shooter even existed . Crisis actors, computer generated composites and government controlled and corrupted local entities......
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Friday, August 26, 2016 8:08 PM

Based on your angle, I respectfully don't think you fully get it.... Which is fine, what's been going down is pretty darn unbelievable and requires a complicit media and massive corruption.... But gov. does have ability to control the guilty and shut
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Tom @ Friday, August 26, 2016 8:02 PM

Pilgrim You beet me to it and I might add better than I could. One other thing that I thought about that seems odd. Why have we not heard from any of the children's parents if it was just a drilll? At this point, If I believed it was just a drill, I
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Pilgrim @ Friday, August 26, 2016 2:26 PM

Okay, okay... so the conspiratists believe that the reported massacre at Sandy Hook school was fiction. No one was shot, injured or killed. And, that according to the "The Washington Standard" the whole event was "a drill". It was
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Friday, August 26, 2016 6:31 AM

Here's a real quick and easy assessment from a learned source http://thewashingtonstandard.com/sandy-h...-children-died/
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by AJ Castellitto @ Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:40 PM

Sandy Hook raises so many question marks that I am forced to question the whole narrative..... I'm convinced that an nwo-style demonic global deception is at play. Is Gallups legit? I think his heart is in the right place, as far as his soul is conce
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rev. Carl Gallups by Pilgrim @ Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:31 PM

Originally Posted By: TomI found one link that I am trying to find out how legit it is. If anyone can shed some light on it, I would appreciate it. What exactly are you wanting some "light" to be shone on? I've read some similar claims abo
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Rev. Carl Gallups by Tom @ Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:05 PM

Some may have heard about Rev. Carl Gallups, who prayed at a Donald Trump rally. Someone who is a Trump supporter sent me a link to that prayer, saying it is another good reason to support Trump. Before this I had never even heard about Carl Gallups,
Theology Discussion Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Esperience by Tom @ Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:43 AM

Thankyou Pilgrim I would not call him an antagonist, seeing he is a very genuine Christian and a good friend. Tom
Jump to new posts Re: Partake Unworthily? by AJ Castellitto @ Wednesday, August 24, 2016 12:23 AM

By Matt Slick. I found this pretty helpful https://carm.org/questions/about-church/what-does-it-mean-take-communion-unworthy-manner
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Esperience by Pilgrim @ Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:42 PM

If what you prayed and related to us here is accurate, then the emphasis was upon what was said in the WORD which you attributed to the Father, who is generally the one who is addressed in prayer. There is nothing wrong with that. You could have alte
Jump to new posts Re: Prayer Esperience by Tom @ Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:11 PM

If I decided to say something to my friend about his comments to me. Would the following be correct and if not, how could I word it better? "Last Saturday, after prayer, you mentioned that in my prayer I gave credit to the Father something that
Jump to new posts Re: Follow up question by Pilgrim @ Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:59 PM

Originally Posted By: TomWould it be wrong to say that the Word of God is the Word of all three members of the Trinity? Tom Yes and No! Yes, because there is but one GOD in three persons who are One. No, because it was God the Spirit who 'carried
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mark of the Beast......? by goldenoldie @ Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Pilgrim... There is that tendency that exists and I think it is erroneous to do so. And, I often wonder, when those days come to pass if these figures spoken of in Revelation will be seen for who/what they are as the fulfillment
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Who's Online
0 registered (), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
calvinlives, chaseathompson, Frank Eubanks, Melodie, zsdotson11
876 Registered Users
Shout Box

August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31