Donations for the month of March

We have received a total of $120 in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Search

Featured Member
Forum Stats
816 Members
30 Forums
5991 Topics
47622 Posts

Max Online: 41 @ Saturday, June 30, 2012 7:54 AM
Top Posters
Pilgrim 13451
J_Edwards 4843
Tom 3957
Wes 3553
chestnutmare 2561
CovenantInBlood 2375
MarieP 2311
RJ_ 2288
John_C 1943
gotribe 1767
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pilgrim 24
Tom 14
Tim 13
Robin 6
chestnutmare 6
John_C 6
grace2U 5
Johan 2
prodigal 2
Recent Posts
No longer a post Christian nation
by grace2U
05:44 PM
Going back to the Berkhof question
by Pilgrim
05:02 PM
Election
by Tom
Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:31 PM
Unconditioning hardening
by Pilgrim
Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:05 AM
Sufficient atonement
by Tom
Friday, March 20, 2015 1:20 PM
The church calender helps us to be balanced - I disagree
by grace2U
Friday, March 13, 2015 4:06 AM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Going back to the Berkhof question by John_C @ 35 minutes 8 seconds ago

Although Berkhof doesn't use the wording 'unconditional hardening', he does (I think) answer the question in the section - Predestination, Election, Reprobation.
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: No longer a post Christian nation by grace2U @ Today at 05:44 PM

Thank you for sharing that link, Tom. I was not aware of the situation. The homosexual tsunami rolls on and carries all before it. Things are no better here in the UK. https://marprelate.wordpress.com/2015/03...british-values/
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Going back to the Berkhof question by Pilgrim @ Today at 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: John_CI assume Berkhof's one-volume Systematic Theology does a good job in covering the whole of Reformed theology, but subjects such as 'unconditional hardening' are not covered directly, if indirectly. How would you rate the o
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Going back to the Berkhof question by John_C @ Today at 04:47 PM

I assume Berkhof's one-volume Systematic Theology does a good job in covering the whole of Reformed theology, but subjects such as 'unconditional hardening' are not covered directly, if indirectly. How would you rate the one-volume book in terms of b
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: No longer a post Christian nation by Tom @ Today at 01:16 PM

Hi Lately I have been getting quite a few e-mails concerning the Indiana situation. I thought I would share a link to one of them. http://www.dennyburk.com/gov-mike-pences-dilemma-and-ours/#comments Tom
HELP Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bad request by Pilgrim @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: John_CJeff, I'm getting the 'Bad Request' message when I attempt to open the original and reply posts for the What % Reformed thread that I posted this morning. I can open any other thread and posts on the forums, just not tha
HELP Forum
Jump to new posts Bad request by John_C @ Yesterday at 01:26 PM

Jeff, I'm getting the 'Bad Request' message when I attempt to open the original and reply posts for the What % Reformed thread that I posted this morning. I can open any other thread and posts on the forums, just not that one. What gives?
HELP Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Last post *** by Pilgrim @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Right..... the forums are "cached" at various intervals, some sooner and some later depending upon their popularity. This saves alot of unnecessary activity on the server's hard drive. Eventually, the new data will be displayed.
HELP Forum
Jump to new posts Last post *** by John_C @ Yesterday at 08:21 AM

What criteria is use in displaying the last post for a particular forum? Will a new thread post not be the last post as the last post must be a reply to the thread post? The reason asking is that I see in the General forum the post I made a couple
Quotes
Jump to new posts The excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus by chestnutmare @ Sunday, March 29, 2015 8:17 PM

Howbeit, that real view which we may have of Christ and his glory in this world by faith, —however weak and obscure that knowledge which we may attain of them by divine revelation, — is inexpressibly to be preferred above all other wisdom, understand
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: No longer a post Christian nation by John_C @ Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:07 AM

The State of Indiana passed a Religious Freedom Law to give its citizens freedom to practice their religions, but is being heavily criticized in many quarters as discrimatory against homosexuals. Even some blacks have entered in by equating the black
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: No longer a post Christian nation by Pilgrim @ Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:49 AM

Originally Posted By: John_CSeeing all the boycotting and leaving Indiana by companies and organizations mean we have past being a post Christian nation to an anti-Christian nation. Secular Europe looks a lot better now. How about bring me, and p
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: No longer a post Christian nation by Robin @ Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:45 AM

I think I would expatriate if I could find any nation that is not hostile to Christianity. I am proud of my nation's earlier heritage, but ashamed of it's present government, it's confusing and inept foreign policy, it's intrusions into local affair
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Election by Tom @ Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: PilgrimOriginally Posted By: TomPilgrim Perhaps what should have been included in the message was to make sure it was understood that it was talking about "elect Isreal". The point being the elect up until a certain t
Open Forum
Jump to new posts No longer a post Christian nation by John_C @ Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:29 PM

Seeing all the boycotting and leaving Indiana by companies and organizations mean we have past being a post Christian nation to an anti-Christian nation. Secular Europe looks a lot better now.
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Election by Pilgrim @ Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:50 AM

Originally Posted By: TomPilgrim Perhaps what should have been included in the message was to make sure it was understood that it was talking about "elect Isreal". The point being the elect up until a certain time, there were only elect pe
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Election by Tom @ Friday, March 27, 2015 9:14 PM

Pilgrim Perhaps what should have been included in the message was to make sure it was understood that it was talking about "elect Isreal". The point being the elect up until a certain time, there were only elect people in the nation of Isr
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Election by Pilgrim @ Friday, March 27, 2015 7:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Tom Is the following argument a good way to prove the Reformed doctrine of election? Why or why not? Quote:However, all one really needs to do to prove the doctrine of election, is to think about the OT. Up until Pentecost the
Open Forum
Jump to new posts Election by Tom @ Thursday, March 26, 2015 10:23 PM

Hi Is the following argument a good way to prove the Reformed doctrine of election? Why or why not? Quote:However, all one really needs to do to prove the doctrine of election, is to think about the OT. Up until Pentecost the Jews were the only ones
Theology Discussion Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Unconditioning hardening by Pilgrim @ Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:05 AM

Originally Posted By: John_CIs Romans 9:18 a proof-text for unconditioning hardening? Maybe it would help to have a good definition of biblical hardening. Hendriksen in his commentary says, Quote:"A striking expression of God's sovereignty! T
Theology Discussion Forum
Jump to new posts Unconditioning hardening by John_C @ Thursday, March 26, 2015 7:40 AM

Is Romans 9:18 a proof-text for unconditioning hardening? Maybe it would help to have a good definition of biblical hardening. Hendriksen in his commentary says, Quote:"A striking expression of God's sovereignty! There is no reason to doubt t
Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Nomad, boyersr, valleyman66, Thomas Bruce, prodigal
816 Registered Users
Shout Box

March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31