Donations for the month of June

We have received a total of $120 in donations towards our goal of $175.

Don't want to use PayPal? Go HERE

Search

Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Forum Statistics
Forums30
Topics6,426
Posts50,216
Members910
Most Online373
Mar 5th, 2017
Top Posters(All Time)
Pilgrim 13,175
Tom 3,156
chestnutmare 2,813
J_Edwards 2,615
Wes 1,856
John_C 1,730
RJ_ 1,582
MarieP 1,578
gotribe 1,057
Top Posters(30 Days)
Tom 37
Pilgrim 34
Milan 17
Johan 2
John_C 1
Meta4 1
Recent Posts
Peter Enns
by AJ Castellitto. Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:46 PM
Noteriety, Purity and In Between
by AJ Castellitto. Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 PM
About two laws
by Pilgrim. Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:55 AM
Tipton, Nesbitt, Etc.....
by AJ Castellitto. Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 PM
SBC Declares War on Planned Parenthood
by Tom. Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 PM
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Theology Discussion Forum
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
QuoteToday, the World Council of Churches holds over 300 member churches worldwide. [4] Some members in North America include: Episcopal Church in the USA; Evangelical Lutheran Church in America; National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA; Presbyterian Church; and Unit...
see more
27 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 10:00 PM
The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if guys like Enns are actually planted in these seminaries to bring em down and compromise truth http://raygano.com/why-does-pastor-rick-warren-need-to-be-a-member-of-council-on-foreign-relations/...
see more
27 Views · 2 Comments
Open Forum
Yesterday at 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by AJ CastellittoAs far as keller goes, oddball is not heresy..... Can you isolate the areas he endorses that would enter the realm of heresy and ones that are a grey area.... Just a list..... Too many articles go on tangents and I miss the true areas of concern...
see more
67 Views · 4 Comments
Open Forum
Yesterday at 04:30 PM
As far as keller goes, oddball is not heresy..... Can you isolate the areas he endorses that would enter the realm of heresy and ones that are a grey area.... Just a list..... Too many articles go on tangents and I miss the true areas of concern..... In my eyes Creationism is a ...
see more
67 Views · 4 Comments
Yesterday at 04:21 PM
My pastor Lane Tipton was talking about how Enns, who I had never heard of, almost took down Westminster....he also talked about the danger of Seminaries in a broader general sense .... In the desire of many to make them appeal to potential candidates. And the danger of compromis...
see more
27 Views · 2 Comments
Yesterday at 04:08 PM
I noticed in Reformed history preachers and theologians garnered lots of noteriety....it is the same today but with that comes extra scrutiny, purity tests and the need to stay on the straight narrow..... Looking at guys like Beeke and Piper, along with Keller, etc. there comes a...
see more
18 Views · 0 Comments
Open Forum
Yesterday at 10:04 AM
I'm a bit surprised that some would be shocked to read about Tim Keller? I was under the impression, false it seems, that this heretical man was widely known along with his strange views and practices in his church. :embarrassed: There are several articles on The Highway websit...
see more
67 Views · 4 Comments
Yesterday at 09:55 AM
1. I don't consider your response to be a SUMMARY of your beliefs concerning the law found in Scripture. It was a simple request on my part but evidently you do not intend to provide an answer. 2. You asked the members here to read that long and difficult article, but it seems ...
see more
1,072 Views · 21 Comments
Yesterday at 08:56 AM
I am sorry but for some reason I can not reach forum maybe because of my bad internet connection here my response for you and for Tom Because I am arrogant and want to promote this view it is not necessary to continue any conversation. One of the reasons I couldn t make proper r...
see more
Open Forum
Yesterday at 01:17 AM
Intro to/Reformed Theology 101 http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/castellitto/170620...
see more
21 Views · 0 Comments
Open Forum
Yesterday at 12:38 AM
Sad state of affairs. This was posted in my church FB group and some were shocked to read about the PCA, but more shocked to read about Keller and Grudem....
see more
67 Views · 4 Comments
Open Forum
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:35 AM
Yet another downward step toward apostasy for the PCA... Dr. Paul Elliott explains what has just occurred in the PCA's General Assembly's decisions on several foundational issues which met with little to no objections from its leaders. Read his article here: The PCA Refuses to ...
see more
67 Views · 4 Comments
Open Forum
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:35 PM
Thought this was interesting. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...ination-just-declared-war-on-planned-par Tom...
see more
61 Views · 0 Comments
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:25 PM
Milan In your profile you stated you are "Reformed". The evidence from this thread however seems to state otherwise. You said you don't care what any confession states. Well you should, to not care is to say you are not Reformed. That doesn't mean you accept everything...
see more
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 AM
What is clear to me is: 1. You want people to read the long and convoluted article which you think is the correct teaching concerning the law of God, but are unwilling to read even one much shorter article to which you have free and easy access. 2. You have avoided answering my...
see more
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:48 AM
I don't care what any confession says because if I want that I would be RC or EO. I find this article and few others about Law in the Bible and up to now I haven t found any proper response. It seems to me that division of the Law comes from tradition and not by the clear study ...
see more
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:02 PM
I did read the article and that is why I decided to respond to you and ask YOU to clarify what exactly your point is. Historically, based upon Scripture, the Reformers, the Puritans and even now even using the term "Reformed" broadly, it has been affirmed that in Script...
see more
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:05 PM
Pilgrim please read article! Once you do it everything will be cleared. I posted this article because I was excepting good response but up yo now i haven t found one!...
see more
Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:47 PM
Milan, I'm having a difficult time understanding what you are advocating in regard to the law and what you are rejecting in regard to the law? Hermeneutically and grammatically the word "law" has several different meanings depending upon the context in which it is found...
see more
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:34 PM
Here is link for excellent but long video about teaching of RC and Reformed review. You can find there nearly all RC teaching examined in detail. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8&t=162s...
see more
673,762 Views · 158 Comments
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:03 PM
It is interesting that you just claim that there are 3 sort of laws without proving it from scripture! In the Bible there is no distinction between the Laws. Ten commandments as all other part of the Law are just Old Testament. It was given just to the nation of Israel. Ten comma...
see more
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 19 guests, and 109 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BaptistCalvinist, Milan, earl40, larsonka, HighwayDriver
910 Registered Users
Shout Box
June
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30