<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>[color:"blue"]I think that Larry King likes John MacArthur on his show because it starts a fight.</font><hr></blockquote><p><br><br>There could be a hint of that with Larry, but if he was just looking to start a fight, he could entertain that incendiary, kook preacher from Topeka Kansas who protests at gay funerals. From what John has gathered from his discussion with Larry, he is genuinely searching for religious truth. Moreover, one of his daughters apparently got genuinely saved as well, and he has high level assistants who love the Lord and also share with him. What ever the case, I guess we will eventually see. In the meantime, we can praise the Lord that there is actually a solid Bible teacher giving him the gospel and answering his objections from the scripture. I am not so sure he got that with Colson, or even Swaggert, when he was a re-occuring guest.<br><br>Fred<br>

"Ah, sitting - the great leveler of men. From the mightest of pharaohs to the lowest of peasants, who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" M. Burns