Tom<br><br>That is a good point.. for verse 36 states "But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe..""<br><br>Also, you see a parallel in John 10:22-30. <br>Jesus responds those who refused to believe him by saying: <br> "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. "<br> (25-28).<br><br>JoshT, <br><br> The verse plainly states that, since they do not belong to Jesus Christ's Sheep, they do not believe. ON the other hand, being one of Christ's sheep enables one to respond to his call( which correlates with John 6:37). It is not the other way around( that is: if one responds then he becomes one of his sheep). Jesus calls His Sheep and they respond to his call . Hence, that is why In John 6:37, as TOm pointed out, it says that They "Will" come to Christ.<br>It's not a maybe. See Romans 8:28-30. <br><br>Carlos

"Let all that mind...the peace and comfort of their own souls, wholly apply themselves to the study of Jesus Christ, and him crucified"(Flavel)