Scott,<br><br>Your thesis has repeatedly been that Catholicism teaches that those that are justified are saved - period, and that good works done in a state of grace don't add to salvation or increase justification because justification is the final phase in the economy of salvation.<br><br>I think it would be interesting for you to reconcile your position with the teaching of James 2:20-26. Particularly I would like to see you reconcile:<br><br><br>Scott's thesis: Works do not contribute to Justification, for justification cannot be increased and one must already be in a state of grace (justified) in order to do good works.<br><br>with<br><br>James 2:24: You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.<br><br><br>If works do not contribute to one's justification, how is it that James says that a man is justified by works? If works done in a state of grace do not cause or increase salvation or justification, but only rewards, how is it that works justify? Might I assume you follow the Reformed exegesis of this passage?! [Linked Image]<br><br><br>Sincerely,<br><br>Jason.<br><br>