<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>[color:"blue"]I dont Joe - but I have yet to meet one !...Methinks North American Protestants protesteth not enough .</font><hr></blockquote><p> <ul>[color:blue]Me thinks, Howard has no basis for his comments.[/i]</font color=blue> Howard I actually have a friend (seminary student) right now that his missionary appeal is to help evangelize those in the Mormon Church. He attends a Mormon church. He talks with Mormons all the time. He eats with Mormons. He evangelizes Mormons. Sounds allot like Paul and the Jews to me--completely Biblical.<br><br>What I find amazing is that on one one hand it is OK to send people overseas as missionaries and partake of a different culture and religion, so they may evangelize the lost, while if it takes place in England, U.S. or a hostile church you would consider these same missionaries lost. [img]http://www.the-highway.com/w3timages/icons/drop.gif" alt="drop" title="drop[/img] What would Howard say to the Apostle Paul today if he asked Howard to go into a Catholic Church (Acts 16:1-3)? I wonder if the Catholic Church is part of the "world" that God has sent His elect to evangelize? Me thinketh Howard is straying towards being a hyper-Calvinist. One of the things (that I have been very weak on) is "balancing" issues. I hope to continue to grow here.

Reformed and Always Reforming,