<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>[color:"blue"]Yesterday , I witnessed to two J W's and ordered 20 copies of the New Testament in Russian which a friend will take to Moscow and sent several sound books to folk in the USA. If this is hyper-calvinism then I'm guilty as charged.</font><hr></blockquote><p> Praise God!!! But would you WORK with these same people in a soup kitchen to feed the poor and then be a witness, a missionary, an evangelist [color:red]to both</font color=red> the JWs and these others? If not then you have already limited your evangelism efforts and thus the Gospel itself--a hyper view. The Bible preaches limited atonement, not limited evangelism. [img]http://www.the-highway.com/w3timages/icons/drop.gif" alt="drop" title="drop[/img]<br><br>A saint once said:<br><br><blockquote>The principle that operates here is that the rule of our duty and the measure of our responsibility is God’s revealed will of precept, and not His hidden will of event. We are to order our lives by the light of His law, not by our guesses about His plan.</blockquote> By your [color:red]guesses</font color=red> you have decided that the "other denominational groups" are unworthy of your [color:red]relationship evangelistic</font color=red> efforts. If you are only willing to preach AT people then I would say your evangelism is incorrect. There is a difference in preaching AT someone and being entitled to share WITH someone. Are you willing to [color:red]build relationships with those of the opposite faith</font color=red> (and there are several ways to do this) so you may show them the truth? I am NOT saying to embrace their beliefs, but I am saying that you and Gerry need to embrace them as people that God has made in His own image and thus they are worthy of God's "love" and re-consideration of your methodological approach(s).<br><br> <blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>[color:"blue"] I will not work with NON - CHRISTIANS regarding religious affairs.</font><hr></blockquote><p> In the "common" workplace is EVERYONE a Christian that one would normally work with, or is there some diversity? Christians work EVERYDAY with non-Christians toward some "goal" they have in common!! They may share the same type of "work" (one works for God's glory, the other to justify himself), but they hold to and would share different Gospels (the other not being a Gospel at all). Be an evangelist!<br><br>You and Gerry both desire to limit evangelism to preaching AT instead of getting involved WITH these people and sharing with them from a relational perspective (read above). Building relationships is a key/core consideration in evangelism. That is one reason why the Scripture says AS YOU GO and NOT just GO in Matt 28. <br><br>Howard, I never said you were hyper, only "straying" that way. Re-read the post!!!

Reformed and Always Reforming,