Wes covered the Book of Hebrews sufficiently, so I will cover a little more history …

Link stated,

The idea that Ireneaus was talking about Montanists seems to me to be quite dubious speculation. What evidence does the source you cite give that these were Montanists. Ireneaus called the men ‘brethren’ and if they were Montanists, then Ireneaus apparently accepted them as genuine, perhaps orthodox, Christians. That is pretty ironic in a work against heresies of the day.
“Brethren” was a common term back then and not used exclusively by any of saying that they are saved (Acts 23:1, 5, 6). Was everyone without exception in Corinth as Christian? No, then why did Paul call them “Brethren”? Because it was a common term used in that day and time to address individuals, saved and unsaved; (2 Cor 11:26, etc.).

Montanism is a form of Gnosticism. The official title of Ireneaus’ Against Heresis is, The Detection and Overthrow of the Pretended but False Gnosis. A part of Ireneaus’ work contains elements disputing Montanism. Irenaeus, writes that Marcus was,

”a perfect adept in magical impostures....devotes himself especially to women, and those such as are well-bred, and elegantly attired, and of great wealth, whom he frequently seeks to draw after him” (Adversus Haereses, I.13.1, 3), seducing them with claims of miracles and prophecy and by love potions and philters. Such Gnostics assert that "they themselves know more than all others, and that they alone have imbibed the greatness of the knowledge of that power which is unspeakable. They also maintain that they have attained to a height above all power, and that therefore they are free in every respect to act as they please, having no one to fear in anything....Such are the words and deeds by which, in our own district of the Rhone, they have deluded many women, who have their consciences seared as with a hot iron (I.13.6, 7)
One of Ireneaus’ disciples, Hippolytus, stated, (The Refutation of All Heresies) the Montanists,

"do not judge whatever statements are made by them [Priscilla and Maximilla], according to reason; nor do they give heed unto those who are competent to decide; but they are heedlessly swept onwards, by the reliance which they place on these [women]. And they allege that they have learned something more through these, than from law, and prophets, and the Gospels. But they magnify these wretched women above the Apostles and every gift of Grace, so that some of them presume to assert that there is in them a something superior to Christ" (VIII.12).
Link stated,

If Montanists, and not orthodox Christians, were casting out demons, raising the dead, prophesying, doing miracles, and all the other things Ireneaus said, then that casts the Montanists in a rather positive light.
And so we are to believe that every demon cast out is cast out by a Christian? (Acts 19:13-15). Are we to believe that everyone who raises the dead is a Christian? (Rev 13:2-4). Are we to believe that everyone who prophesies is a Christian? (Acts 13:6). Are we to believe that everyone that does a miracle is a Christian? (Rev 19:20). As I already advised you we are to try the spirits to see if they are from God or not! (1 John 4:1). You have failed to realize that Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14). As the Scripture states, “But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,” (1 Tim 4:1).

Scripture condemns your charismatic chaos. Hopefully God will give you repentance to the acknowledging of the truth.

Reformed and Always Reforming,