Link said:
You can believe that the Pharisees knew who Jesus was casting out demons by if you wish, but the Bible does not tell us. I do not know if it was the same group of Pharisees, but on other occasions when Jesus encountered scribes and Pharisees who opposed Him, He pointed out that they did NOT believe in Him or Who He claimed to be. So it seems highly unlikely that these Pharisees knew He was who He claimed He was, and still opposed Him as they did.
Wrong again..... ALL men everywhere know that there is a God and that all things were created by Him from not only the things that are clearly seen but from within; i.e., their very being testifies to this truth (Rom 1:19, 20, 25) Yet, knowing the truth, they reject it and substitute a lie.

The Pharisees, in fact, many of the common Jews were well aware of Jesus' claims, having seen the things He did (miracles) and by the things He spoke as a bona fided Rabbi (teacher).

John 10:33 (KJV) "The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God."

One can certainly know the truth and reject it in unbelief and cast aspersions upon it and those who hold to it. Belief in truth is not a prerequisite for anyone found guilty of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

And lastly, none here can be found guilty of this sin in regard to dismissing your claims for of a truth, you do not qualify as one who does things by the Holy Spirit. And how is it I can be so sure of this? Well, that is quite easy to explain, for the Holy Spirit revealed to me that what you are espousing is not of Him and thus there is no truth to it. God said it! That does it.

In His grace,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]