Pilgrim writes
And lastly, none here can be found guilty of this sin in regard to dismissing your claims for of a truth, you do not qualify as one who does things by the Holy Spirit. And how is it I can be so sure of this? Well, that is quite easy to explain, for the Holy Spirit revealed to me that what you are espousing is not of Him and thus there is no truth to it. God said it! That does it

So are you jokingly pretending to be a charismatic (claiming to have extra-scriptural revelation) at the risk of being a false prophet?

Btw, I did not claim to be prophesying in this thread. I have not argued based on my having authority as a prophet, but based on what scripture says..and arguing against what scripture does not say.

And Pilgrim, you say I was 'wrong again' for saying that the Pharisees who opposed Jesus did not believe in Him? I will let you look up the references yourself that show that they did not believe in him. The fact that that which may be known of God in manifest in men, because God has made it known to them, revealing them by the things that are made, does not negate the fact that the Pharisees who opposed Christ did not believe in them.

Last edited by Link; Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:35 AM.