I percieve some wisdom in your words. But if you please allow me, the end is to preach christ, rom 1:16 is the same to either jew or gentile. I believe, being led of the lord of course, that the truths of the gospel as to who christ is= His deity, triunity, his messiahship, and what he has done = bore the wrath and penalty for sin as it regards his elect or choen ones , what he has provided=righteousness, which we could not obtain through our works because of depravity via our first father adam. That God is sovereign in his grace ( acts 20:24) I believe if we labor to set forth the truth in this way, maybe not all in one setting, but nevertheless paul set us preachers an example in preaching the gospel acts 20 : 27 27For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. That is what it is to preach the gospel, it is work !

It would not matter because the key foundational elements are proclaimed ! It would not not matter who hears it, jew, gentile protestant catholic, muslim , seven day, The facts of who christ is and what he has done is the power of God.God has promised to save a people from all ethnos groups. Sure God may give us wisdom to begin differently with different folk, but nevertheless the gospel is the same!!