Saith B57:You still don`t get the picture One believing the correct doctrine only makes manifest his or her salvation.

This stinks like a works theology.

quoth B57:those who are following along with an honest , unbias heart know it.

I assume by unbiased you mean all those members who agree with your point of view. Er, well, all those you haven't alienated, accused of heresy, or whose salvation you haven't questioned. Oh, and all those who haven't already said what you're writing is self-contradictory garbage...That leaves you, I think, and whoever's lurking over your shoulder.

B57 plopped: I admit, after rereading your testimony there was the possibility of you being regenerated.

You know I believe I'm beginning to understand how the word for lost in the NT and the English word MORON could have the same roots.

more ploppage: You got it twisted, I asked you that question and you never responded

This doesn't work on you why should we bite?

am I booring you? B57 didn't ask when he wrote:
You would rather have mens opinion over the unadultarated word of God?

Aye, finally a decent idea. Why don't you go buy an actual bible and get some? There are many fine threads here on the Highway about selecting the proper translation.

Your master is quite fond of answering what suits him and making up the rest. I suspect he is quite pleased with you.

Last edited by doulos; Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:54 AM.

Josh
"...the word of God is not bound."--2 Timothy 2:9