anyone can see the context, I know the context, but truths are also taught within the context of other subjects. One reason for me being adament, is because the true gospel has been substituted by a false gospel. The true gospel, look up the word and etomolgy of the word, it's premise is based on a promise titus 1Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God's elect and the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness— 2a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time, back in gen 3:15 promise, and so on.. matt 1:21 21She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[a] because he will save his people from their sins." People today did not and do not believe the gospel as it was preached back in the day. You referred back to acts 2 earlier as a model on how to preach the gospel, and when I pointed out that that sermon had election, effectual call, limited atonement , predestination, you immediately then changed, you and pilgrim, and started talking about the audience. You made no reference earlier to the audience when you wanted to make your first point, then all the sudden you changed. Let me ask you and pilgrim this. When were you saved ? Did you believe in the five points (gospel)when you first believed? did you believe in universal atonement when you first got saved. I`m not doubting your salvation, so don`t take me wrong, but what form of gospel did you believe when you first confessed christ. I myself was religous and confessed a false christ of arminism in 1976, God brought me into a saving knowledge of the True christ in 1988. i had been to bible college and all that, but I count all dung like paul did, when the excellency of the right knowledge of the true christ flooded my soul...amen and amen.