It is true that I have a hard time communicating via writing, and some will say speech also. I said God is continually unveiling more and more of Himself through His word, meaning, I hope this is clear, that we develop a clearer undertanding from the benefits of the saints who went before, such as Calvin, Manton, Owen etc. who spoke and taught His Word. Basically this means, standing on their shoulders (their doctrines) getting an even better glimpse of the Son of Glory.

We also limit our understandings when we approach everything from a man based view (our experiences which I mean by finite thinking), we must see things as God sees them. I'm not trying to be confusing intentionally. Christ is the truth, and in that respect their is only one truth, who is revealed in Scripture, but not necessarily comprehended.

As a side note, I often tell people when we look into scripture, we should see more and more of ourselves as we become more and more like Jesus Christ. It isn't a roadmap to life or a book of rules, but a mirror to the soul. When we first looked into it we saw vile miserable creatures in need of a savior, but as time goes on, we begin to see ourselves as we are being transformed into the image of Christ. I often believe people neglect their Bibles because they still see that vile person, not allowing the living Word to transform them. I treat the Word as a living, active powerful, transforming book that is more than just a set of doctrines. It is what the Spirit uses to translate us into the Kingdom of God taking on the appearance of the Son of God.

Again, I am sorry if I'm confusing, I honestly am not trying to be so, I don't know any better way to say things, and I apologize. Forgive me for my inadaquacies. I am doing the best I can.

Hisalone
Matt. 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. KJV