Carlos,

There was way too much information for me to follow the reasoning of your presentation. Please try to condense your information. Try to keep it simple, so everyone can understand. What is your main point?

I did not answer your 2nd question, because I have answered it so many times to other people and I figured you would follow the thread up to see my answer.

Since you didn't, I guess I'll repeat myself for the fifth or sixth time.

BEFORE THIS THREAD WAS POSTED, I GAVE JOE THE EXEGESIS OF EPHESIANS 1 AND SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE PROVING IT'S TRUE.
OUT OF FAIRNESS TO JOE, I WILL WAIT UNTIL JOE ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS TO HIM, SINCE I WILL NOT GO AROUND JOE AND PROVIDE THE EXEGESIS OF EPHESIANS 1. I HAVE GIVEN MY WORD ON THIS.
JOE HAS TO BE GIVEN ENOUGH TIME TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. IF JOE REFUSES TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, THEN I INTEND TO PUT THE CORRECT EXEGESIS OF EPHESIANS 1 ON THE BOARD. SO FAR, JOE HAS NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS I ASKED, NEITHER HAS HE TOLD ME WHEN HE EXPECTS TO GIVE ME ANY ANSWER. I CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL EVER SEE THE ANSWERS, BECAUSE MODERATORS CAN HAVE POSTINGS DELETED.

There are those who will defend the doctrine of their church against the truth. This explains the torturing of innocent Protestants by priests of the Roman Catholic Church during the Inquisition. They claimed they were "defending the faith."

It took the Roman Catholic Church over 400 years to get around to admitting their forefathers, committed these "atrocities".

I don't know of any Catholics who still deny the "atrocities" of the Inquisition. I don't know
of any Catholics who still think the deaths of their innocent brothers were justifiable. I do know the Catholic Church still teaches transubstantiation, considers their doctrine to be inerrant and their pope to be infallible in ecclesiastic decisions. They will, however, admit earlier popes (also claiming to be infallible at the time) may have made mistakes. The arrogance of such a position, when it flies in the very face of reason or logic, is legendary!

He who has ears to hear, let him hear! He who has eyes to see, let him see!