Ron, <br><br>Thanks for your responses. I might show my ignorance but bare with me. I still have further questions/observations. Others may want to jump aboard on this as well. Let's leave Dispy Pre-mill out of it for now. <br><br>Since many will agree that prophecy in the Olivet discourse were fulfilled including the Temple being destroyed in 70 AD, what are partial preterist trying to say beyond that? It must be more to it. Throughout the Bible, many prophecies had/will have a double fulfillment. Does that come into play in reading Matthew 24. Is it possible to be a partial preteriest and not be a post-mill? What does the partial preteriest share with full preterism. I realize full preterism is an heresy, but is there some common ground between the two? <br><br>I just don't understand why so many make such a big deal in being a partial preteriest, especially in light of Pilgrim's insert on a-mill below. <br><br>I guess I may never understand these issues.

Last edited by John_C; Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:02 PM.

John Chaney

"having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith . . ." Colossians 2:7