I don't know about the rest of all that. It seems pretty simple to me. God owns everything and asks for some of it back. We give him the top piece from gross income before we pay any bills. There is always enough. Why does it have to be so hard?

Luke 6:37 (ASV)
38give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, shall they give into your bosom. For with what measure ye mete it shall be measured to you again.

Luke 12:27-31 (ASV)
27Consider the lilies, how they grow: they toil not, neither do they spin; yet I say unto you, Even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28But if God doth so clothe the grass in the field, which to-day is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more shall he clothe you, O ye of little faith? 29And seek not ye what ye shall eat, and what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. 30For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: but your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. 31Yet seek ye his kingdom, and these things shall be added unto you.

I've always found that if you take care of your part of the Lord's business he'll take care of you. I try hard to do this and my waistband will testify that I am not lacking.

Josh
"...the word of God is not bound."--2 Timothy 2:9