And from a truth standpoint, more of the church, reformed and otherwise, needs to stop being so PC and start using their GOd-given abilities and go out and share the Gospel in boldness and love.
Sorry, but some us "reformed" believers choose to NOT be so PC, but rather we choose to follow the Scriptures and not Hollywood and the Devil who have little interest in God's holiness, His commandments and truth. You may not understand or perhaps reject that which is forbidden in the Second Commandment, the doctrine of the person of Jesus Christ as the incarnate Son of God whose two natures cannot be separated, or perhaps you haven't come to the place in your life where you see Jesus Christ as He really is; the One Whom is the embodiment of all that is perfect, He being the expressed image of God which no mortal could ever hope to impersonate.

Personally, by God's mercy and providence, I shall never be taken in by the world's trendy philosophies and rebellion against the Almighty. I know, worship and obey HIM whom God has revealed in His inspired, infallible and inerrant Word which He ordained to proclaim Christ and Him crucified, and which is the "power of God unto salvation". I cannot and will not resort to the acceptance and/or use of any counterfeit Jesus.

2 Corinthians 11:2-4 (ASV) For I am jealous over you with a godly jealousy: for I espoused you to one husband, that I might present you [as] a pure virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve in his craftiness, your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity and the purity that is toward Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we did not preach, or [if] ye receive a different spirit, which ye did not receive, or a different gospel, which ye did not accept, ye do well to bear with [him].

In His Grace,

[Linked Image]

simul iustus et peccator

[Linked Image]